Liberating You from Financial Stress
Through Ongoing Planning & Partnership
At Synergy Wealth Partners, we specialize in financial planning and investment advice for you and your family. Together, we will find the best way to balance your goals into one streamlined plan that offers you the freedom to focus on what you enjoy most.
As a comprehensive planning firm, our team is dedicated to providing you education and guidance as we fit together the pieces of your financial puzzle.
Partner with Us To...
Accomplish Your GoalsLearn More ➝
Accomplish Your Goals
How do you know what steps to take if you don’t know where you are going? Collaboratively, we identify and define your goals and establish a plan to move you toward them. Once we know where we’re heading, we guide you during each step of the journey.
Manage Your InvestmentsLearn More ➝
Manage Your Investments
We help you navigate the complex investment landscape, identifying the best solutions to align your short- and long-term objectives with your values. We’ll educate you on the different avenues available, giving you tailored, easy-to-understand recommendations and helping you implement them every step of the way.
Get Objective AdviceLearn More ➝
Get Objective Advice
We’ll provide unbiased feedback about the strengths and weaknesses in your existing strategy and guide you on the best steps forward. Our role is to serve as a true partner in helping you make financial decisions that are in line with a healthy financial future and the aspirations and hopes you have for your life.
Have You Ever Asked Yourself These Questions?
- At what age do I want this to happen and what lifestyle do I want to live? Am I on track?
- Do I have a plan for taking a paycheck after I stop working?
- How much can I safely take out of my portfolio each year without having to worry about running out of money?
- How do I plan to minimize taxes after I retire? What should I do now to balance my taxes today with my taxes in retirement?
- How do I handle Required Minimum Distributions?
- Do my investments match my timeline and risk tolerance? And what do I do in times of market or economic uncertainty?
- When was the last time I looked at my investments?
- How should I handle investing my retirement accounts and my taxable accounts? Are they supposed to be different?
- Do I understand how my company stock is taxed when I vest or when I sell?
- How long should I hold my stock to minimize the tax impact?
- How much company stock is “too much” to keep holding onto?
- How do I know when to diversify vs. hold?
- Should I contribute to my employer-sponsored plan on a pre-tax or after-tax basis?
- Should I utilize other pre-tax employer benefits (HSA, FSA, DCA, etc.)?
- How do potential tax law changes impact me?
- How much of my kids’ education do I want to cover?
- I’ve heard of these 529 plans. Should I be doing that?
- Are the things I’m doing now hurting my chances for financial aid?
- Are my assets going to be left to my family in the way that I want them?
- How do I incorporate charitable giving into my plan?
- Does my investment strategy work with the SECURE Act?
- Will my family be OK if something happens to me?
- Am I paying more for my insurance than I need to?
- Would I be better off investing money instead of paying it to an insurance company?
- How do I protect my money for my family if I need long-term care assistance?