Liberating You from Financial Stress
Through Ongoing Planning & Partnership
Partner with Us To...
Accomplish Your GoalsLearn More ➝
Accomplish Your Goals
Manage Your InvestmentsLearn More ➝
Manage Your Investments
Get Objective AdviceLearn More ➝
Get Objective Advice
Have You Ever Asked Yourself These Questions?
What do I want my retirement to look like?
- At what age do I want this to happen and what lifestyle do I want to live? Am I on track?
- Do I have a plan for taking a paycheck after I stop working?
- How much can I safely take out of my portfolio each year without having to worry about running out of money?
- How do I plan to minimize taxes after I retire? What should I do now to balance my taxes today with my taxes in retirement?
- How do I handle Required Minimum Distributions?
Are my investments in line with my goals and/or values?
- Do my investments match my timeline and risk tolerance? And what do I do in times of market or economic uncertainty?
- When was the last time I looked at my investments?
- How should I handle investing my retirement accounts and my taxable accounts? Are they supposed to be different?
Is my equity compensation optimized?
- Do I understand how my company stock is taxed when I vest or when I sell?
- How long should I hold my stock to minimize the tax impact?
- How much company stock is “too much” to keep holding onto?
- How do I know when to diversify vs. hold?
Could I be doing anything differently to minimize taxes?
- Should I contribute to my employer-sponsored plan on a pre-tax or after-tax basis?
- Should I utilize other pre-tax employer benefits (HSA, FSA, DCA, etc.)?
- How do potential tax law changes impact me?
Am I prepared to support my kids’ education?
- How much of my kids’ education do I want to cover?
- I’ve heard of these 529 plans. Should I be doing that?
- Are the things I’m doing now hurting my chances for financial aid?
How can I leave a legacy?
- Are my assets going to be left to my family in the way that I want them?
- How do I incorporate charitable giving into my plan?
- Does my investment strategy work with the SECURE Act?
Are my family and wealth protected?
- Will my family be OK if something happens to me?
- Am I paying more for my insurance than I need to?
- Would I be better off investing money instead of paying it to an insurance company?
- How do I protect my money for my family if I need long-term care assistance?